- To make a good impression at an interview: Do your research, rehearse, then relax.
- Practice ahead of time with sample questions and different interview styles.
- During the interview, be tactful, courteous, sincere, polite and knowledgeable about the organization and what you have to offer it.
- Always send a follow-up thank you letter to the interviewer.
- You've just applied for college admission, a major award or a new job.
- You have been invited to come in for an interview next week.
- Your resume, cover letter and good use of networking contacts have brought you this far.
- Now do your research, rehearse and relax. If you've had interview experience through 4-H youth development or school, you're ahead of the game.
- Here are some tips to help you make a good impression.
- Do Your Homework
- Learn as much as you can about the opportunity and the interviewing organization.
- Evaluate your own knowledge, skills and abilities and think about how you qualify for the opportunity.
- Find out information about the organization ahead of time.
- What is the name of the interviewer(s)?
- Where will your interview be conducted?
- When and for how long?
College or University
- Is it public or private? State or municipal? Land grant? What majors are the most popular? How many students attend? Can you study online?
- Do you know any students who attend? If so, ask them how they like going there.
- What is the rate of admission? Of graduation?
- What scores do students usually need for acceptance?
- What is the rate of employment upon graduation in your field or area of interest?
- What are the expectations?
- Do you need to have a laptop when you arrive?
- Will you be traveling during breaks?
- More than thousands of candidates visit our rapidhrs.com on monthly basis
- We will blast email with your vacancies to all our candidates registered with rapidhrs.com.
- Our charges are quite competitive and our GUARANTEE period are negotiable based on the Salary and Position
- Unlike others, we set expectations with our client as soon as we received the orders.